20 October 2005

Two Asian Beauties

These two Asian women deserve a special mention here. Yup, by looking at them, you would be able to recognise both of them immidiately. One is Nicol David, who won the British Open on Monday by beating some unknown (OK, I only know Nicol in her sports and Ong Beng Hee). Being a Malaysian, I am proud of her great achievement. (For more info, here!)

According to a friend who used to play squash with her, Nicol runs around the court faster than you can blink properlly. Sigh, that is the only connection I have with her... *looks admiringly





Picture by Alan Tan from Lensapix









The other one, who did not do well, but still a chick, I mean a good sportswoman is Michelle Wie from America. The other reason why she deserves a mention here is because she is just turned 16 last week (?) and she is now playing Pro-Golf. Plus, she is Asian.

At this tender age, she is almost a millionaire and a 6 footer! Don't get me wrong when I said she did not do well. Or else she would not have played Pro. She just made an innocent mistake which made her look bad in her otherwise 4th place finishing in her pro debut.





Picture by REUTERS









Sharks.. I just spent so much time blogging on people I do not know, or least likely going to meet in real person. Back to reality it is for me. *with satisfactory smile :)

No comments: