13 October 2005

Needs

This is my second time trying to write this entry. The first time was in the morning yesterday. I wrote it halfway before realising that I have no idea what I am talking about. Could I be writing an entry for the sake of writing? Hopefully not.

This week, I introduced my blog to my friend. After a while, she mentioned that it is good to have a reason or a purpose for this blog. That got me thinking a little, have I for the past few thousand entries have been true to the purpose of this blog?

This blog's original purpose was to inspire, to bring humour and to enlighten readers about how a Christian brother is living life (of which the first two I do not know how to do). If I did hold fast to the original purpose, did I do it properlly or half heartedly? And how did the readers respond to the entries?

Yes, it seems like I would need to hire a marketing analyst for my blog. But I am not going to do that. I need to spend my time worrying about other things like my thining hair and my pillow. I always seem to get it locked in my parents room at night (another long story).

No amount of worrying would solve problems. I guess I would seriously need to evaluate all my future entries. I will try to make as much sense as possible in future, promise!

At the moment, there are several things I really need:
  • A construction site where I can go take pictures of building structures.
  • A book on Traditional Korean Architecture - there are none even in the Korean Embassy! blewh..
  • More quality quiet time
  • A long, long holiday with one or two person
  • To bless some people who have been very nice to me by offering me rides and printer and teaching me and guiding me and...
Yeah, should be fun doing all of those stuff.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, when you need the book? i can check up my library's database to see if got any...

Loretta said...

Awwwww man!!! Dont listen to that girl!!!!!! LOL! I LOVE your writings!! I definately know the purpose- its to express yourself honestly. It doesnt have to be anything more than your expression and if ppl wanna read it they come in. I am totally satisfied with your blog. BY the way you do inspire and humor, and give a good honest testimony of a X-ian guy. Love you lots!

Loretta said...

P/s- I think i know who that "girl" is.. haha.. she's someone who.. is VERY close to me?? ;) Err.. the older one, not the younger one.. LOL!!! :)

xiong said...

hahaha.. gee, thanks! That girl is a good friend of mine. Don't worry:)

Now I am under pressure to write more good entires.

*stress!* :P