23 October 2005

Turning back

I guess I made a mistake when I posted the last entry. And I would like to change my attitude towards things. I am also sorry for causing any misunderstanding or hurt on my part.

I got a wakeup call when someone commented about my post yesterday. And another even stronger wakeup call after watching a play about Christians' marriage to the Church.

I think, as someone who yearns to hear from God and be taught of His ways each day, it is my duty not to turn down people who are in need of help even if it means listening to their problems all the time.

But what is duty with bad attitude? Hmm.. through the message I got from the play was that it is equivalent to not caring at all.

So, from today onwards, I pray that this new attitude of listening will stay for eternity. God was willing to listen to me, so should I be willing to listen.

3 comments:

Dissociated Mind said...

Actually, I don't think that there is anything wrong with the previous entry.. Maybe the fungus bit might be a bit harsh and is more meant for private conversations. :) It is true that some people are into just complaining and not wanting to do anything about their situation. Some just want attention and keep churning out theatrics and dramatics. I guess we just have to practise some understanding, patience, and wisdom in such times and figure out what our response should be to best help the person.

cheez said...

Ooh! Totally agree with what jenn said! *high five*

xiong said...

woahloh, cheez. yummy name. reminds me of a dairy product.

care to introduce?