04 October 2005

Feelings

Good Morning! There goes another alarm on my handphone to wake me up. Thank God for all these technologies. With one device, I can set up to 5 or more alarms to ring at intervals so that I would not fall back to sleep!

I am about to start an epic journey to finish my presentation that is due in 10 hours and less. My brain tells me to finish my work, but I insisted on blogging.

It won't take long, this entry would be a short one. Just want to tell people who come by a few things about me just yet ;) and what I am feeling at the moment.
  1. Hungry
  2. Missing some people
  3. Mood slightly elevated
  4. A little hungry
  5. Somewhat sleepy
  6. Rather paranoid over a phone call
  7. Wanting a full meal with family
  8. Very blessed!
  9. Thankful!
Yeah, you can see I am a little crazy at the moment. My regards to all of those who come by to visit. I might throw in a hug too! Thank you for all the moments a prayer you have given. God bless you all!

Jesus's loves us! blehehehehe...

3 comments:

Charis said...

Hello!!! It's me......... Got your blog from Nat's... cool...

Hugs to you too!

And all the best in what you have to do. Work hard and do all things unto God. Find strength in Him, and you'll never be disappointed.

Ok la... shall stop my rambling.. shall visit again soon!

Anonymous said...

haha..paranoid phone call? ahem..ahem..

Loretta said...

who's call? and who do you miss?? ha? ha? me ah?? ;)