14 June 2005

Workload!

Things are becoming more hectic these few days. I just found out what my post in the event I am involve does. It covers so much things, I wonder why I am not the head of the committee? ahahah.. well, that is a totally different post with different tasks.

Not only is there an event to worry about, my projects are due soon. So now I will have to find a balance pretty soon or I will not be able to continue writing nonsensical stuff anymore. But thank God!! I am more in a do-it-mood now. Less procrastinating then usual, but not much improvement in the amount of work done.

I am going to sleep pretty late tonight. Hopefully I won't crash my car tomorrow. Pray!!

Most memorable quotes these past few days, or something similar to that.
  • We must do something to the cats. There are four piles of shit in the front yard! - says D upon coming home.
  • Fill in the form, and maybe you can replace your car with the BMW X3 - the petrol pump attendant pointed at my old Ford when I pump in Mobil.
  • Don't get him because you can, Jolene - a song by Dolly something, heard on BBC radio.
  • Your eyes works like a camera (not a digital camera though) - Sunday Star, medical section on taking care of your eyes.
Pray: For me and those who are struggling with homework, those Monash students who are having exams, for those who are sick, and for love ones. Amen!

No comments: