10 June 2005

Key..

What can I say, I have mood swings. The whole of last night and this morning I was upset and desperate because I could not find my car keys. I searched the whole house in vain (correct?). I even walked to my car at least 5 times to see if I might have dropped it on the road. (My car is parked at the alley near my house.)

In the morning, just before I was about to go pick my friend as I promised. I finally gave up and went searching for the spare key. As I left the house, I told God: Hey, help me! I need the key because I promised to fetch people like Son. I am desperate.

I continued to walk slowly to my car, shaking my poor head in vain. I scanned the road one more last time before getting into the car. And there it was! About 4metres from my car! It laid there waiting for me to pick it up.

There are only two explanation to situation.
  1. The key was there all this while, and I missed it every time I searched for it.
  2. The key was taken by a bird and went on a round trip. Only to be taken back by God and waiting for me to pick it up again.
Of course, the second one can be easily disputed as unbelievable. It could have been a dog or a cat or even a mouse who took the key for a round trip. I did not conduct any DNA testing on it to determine who or what took it. But one thing is clear that God was a factor in this.

And the sad thing was that I did not rely on God through out the whole search. But at the very moment I decided to ask God for help, it tadaaa!!! Interesting eh? I could not thank God enough!

That is all for now. That is the highlight of the day. The other one was that I did not go to the FIR concert in Sunway Pyramid.

Here, signing off once again.
Go and be blessed!

Prayer: For people who are still taking exams, for D, for the people who just came back from the mission's trip (thank you God!), and for my friends and family who are not feeling happy about the world. Take care of them God! Amen.

1 comment:

Dissociated Mind said...

Some things go missing in a very perplexing and unnatural way, and I always blame the devil. Yes... I agree in the God factor in the recovery of that key! Thank God!