07 June 2005

Another day

The key event of today...
  • Brother woke me up to fetch him to church at 0800hours
  • Cooked my first lunch in many moons. Not healthy due to imbalance diet (I bet all my nutritionist friends will shake their heads), and more than enough carbons.
  • Skipped library duty by not going to college
    • idirectly forgetting 2 appointments with my friends in college
    • got a lot of questioning
  • Went for dinner with 2 friends.
  • Cleaned toilet floor.
  • Did more homework.
  • Chat with people who have not came in contact for a long while.
Most memorable quotes of today. May not be the exact words but you will get what I mean.
  1. Go start the car. - By B while I walk towards car.
  2. A visitor would have thought that your room got broken into. - By D on the condition of my room.
  3. I did not invite you because I know you are going out with somebody's girlfriend for dinner. - When Suz found out that I was going out for dinner with two other friends.
Prayers and blessings: For those who are having exams, tests and quizes this whole week and those who are having fun in the orang asli trip. Cheers!

No comments: