09 June 2005

Lost and found

The past two days were a little slow. There were classes, and so much free time in between. And today, I still do not know what to post, except to post for posting sake. But by now, so many things happened in the last 6 hours of Wednesday. Here goes
  • Dinner with Yew, Tim and Ken.
  • Supposed to have meeting with cell group members but did not workout well
  • My car keys are missing
  • I just found out that I am no longer the assistant secretary/assist. Admin officer (fancy name for a post eh?). The committee I am in thought highly of me and posted me to be the Events Director. Is that bad news or what? :)
As happy as I should be for some of the things, I somehow felt a little taken back. I would have thought that I will play a small role in the committee of a Interior Design Convention. And I tend to keep a low profile so that I would not hold too much of a responsibility.

But I guess God works in a funny way. Of all posts not to be waken, it is the Events Director's. Considering I went to a course of organising events. Hopefully I did not give it back. Sigh.. Do pray for me, all of those who know and see this. Thanks :)

And oh, I still can't find my key. How am I going out tomorrow? ahahha....

Till then, cheers!

p.s. I wonder how many saw this. This is still a new blog. :)

1 comment:

Dissociated Mind said...

hope u found the key... That's a big post to be holding. Can u keep up with all your responsibilities?

Anyway...looks like u got bitten by the blogging bug.. This is a lot of entries suddenly! ahahha