16 June 2005

Meetings after appointments..

More update from the past two days of crazy schedules, in point form:
  • Monday morning meeting.
  • Tuesday
    • Morning meeting
    • Tuesday afternoon planning for event
    • Skipped classes in the process but received the most exciting sms to date. (More details to come)
    • Tea with church mates in A&W
    • Drove Wil's Juara.
    • Woke up at 1 to do homework.
  • Wednesday
    • late morning meeting to review the previous day's plan.
    • went in to class late.
    • had dinner with Wah. He walked all the way to my house from Sunway. Don't you feel honoured? To show him my gratitude, I show him around my area, by foot.
    • we settled for dinner with Wal and his bro.
    • watched the most interesting CSI episode (Hint: burnt pregnant woman and murdered family)
    • had supper with Kel to discuss about cell group
To elaborate a little on Juara incident. Wil decided to join the rest of the group for shopping after leavind A&W. He gave me his keys to his car and I drove home with it. All things were well until I got home. The key could not come out of the ignition! For 5 whole minutes I set there trying to figure a way to tell Wil about THE problemo. When I finally found the courage to call him, the solution was to push the automatic gear forward until a "click" is heard. Indeed, that was the sweetest “click” I have ever heard. Well, if it was Wil's Altiza (sports saloon), I would not mind the key being stuck there ;)

Discussion with Kel was interesting and deep. Since he is going to be cell leader, I will supporting him all the way. God have mercy on us! I also appreciate the time we had, thanks Kel!

I guess there will be more meeting in future regarding the event. The lecturers were IMPRESSED with our planning! OK, OK, the truth is, they LOOKED impressed. Either way, we are still getting off a good start. Do pray for us ok?

Some memorable conversation I had lately, not the exact words, but you get what I mean :)
  • "Your house is unusually litted up," "Yeah, happens when I am not home" - in other words the house is dark when my friend is home.
  • "The stars did not perform well that night" - a dissappointed someone who just came back from the jungle.
  • "Nobody goes home until the plan is done" - Boss (committee coordinator) said on Tuesday
  • "What kind of weird culture you all have. Shouldn't you call before going to someone house instead of calling in front of the gate?" - Wah when I called Wal at his house.
Pray: For people who are sick, for my cell group, homework, those who are having exams, and love ones. Amen!

No comments: