02 August 2006

Too!

Things these days come in two. Just to stress this point a little...
  • Two different type of busses needed to travel to Boarders from Subang, via Putra Bus and free shuttle bus from Kelana Jaya station. Did I say the shuttle bus is free?
  • Both bus company offered new time table of new routes (which I picked up because I had nothing to read)
  • The bus is not a friendly place to sleep, even when you think the IKANO shuttle bus is very comfortable - I knocked my head twice (rather painfully) on the window panel when my head fell forward. That fake cushion on the panel? Fake and hard.
  • Boarders (book shop) has two levels and elveators too.
Other things that happened twice are
  • I had to have lunch twice because two different group of friends called at two different time (from the same college)
  • Changed computer twice because of lousy Streamyx connection which seem to happen quite regularly in college
  • Saw two pretty good looking women on the way in to Borders
  • Confirmed twice that they were pretty good looking men.
  • Once when one spoke, the other when my friend told me loudly enough to make me want to run.
On the other hand, it was nice going going to prayer meeting on Tuesdays again. Was refreshing. That kind of reminds me how much lacking in my quiet time and how much more I need God. Yup... Till then.. Will try to post something soon.

Cheers!

No comments: