13 April 2007

Turning Point

This week is not the same as it has been before. I might be lose my internet connection, privilege to use my handphone due to security reasons; my afternoon nap times and sanity due to increasing workload.

What is worst is that when someone does not take responsibility for doing their jobs properly, there will be a lot of flies flying around. You lousy swallows! You are supposed to eat your food and not let it fly around! It is not good when your food comes and mix with my food. Feels a little odd don't you think?

But hey, not to worry! These are kampung (village) flies. They are cleaner than city flies. Says the canteen operator. Why? because there is not as much pollution as the city.

Heh.. He did not mention that DBKL brings their merchandise in rubbish truck loads to a location not too far away from my work place. Yeah, so much for working in an oil palm estate. Maybe the canteen operator was polite enough to not mention it during one of our meals in the site canteen.

Now, there is a fly in my office. And it is bugging me...

Indeed...

Cheers!

No comments: