25 April 2007

Darkness

Lets Just Say It's Not Me (short for Me) was talking to Some Girl You Do Not Know In US (short for Her) in the midst of a instant messaging (MSN) conversation (paraphrased).

Me: Hey, I am back, did you reply? Sorry, there was a power outage. (Internet got disconnected)
Her: hahah.. lousy lah, stop chewing on the wires.
Me: not my teeth lah, more like my fingers
Her: then, don't chew the wires with your fingers, or don't let your fingers chew the wires. ?
Me: no lah, I passed by my boss' office and found out that he was sitting in the dark.
Her: meditating?
Me: no, eating
Her: what?
Me: yeah, so I asked him what why he did not switch on the light. he said that it will trip.
Me: and i think he asked me to try to switch on and see if it does or not, and so i did. the lights flickered for a while and poof! No power.

Her: HAHHAHAHAHAHA
Her: people bring light to other people, but you bring darkness!
Me: =P

One of the clerk who happened to be there throughout the whole incident asked Me if he was happy as he managed to trip the power for the entire site building. Yup, that was the most embarrassing few seconds of his.

On other things, the past few days (feels like weeks) has been a roller coaster... sigh...

Youth Celebration is coming up! Hmmm... Feel like having cole slaw suddenly

Yum...

1 comment: