20 March 2007

More Work

OK, so I misjudged in the past on how much work I would be getting in future. It seems like my boss/colleagues/sub-ordinates/canteen workers/nature have some grand master plan of working me to death. The past two weeks was just a preview on how fun it could be working.

Today, I have done so many things. That includes having:
  • a 5 course lunch in the site canteen
  • trying not to fall asleep during a meeting
  • killing 4 mozzies and 1 fly
  • draw buildings on the computer
  • trying to sound somewhat important
It is almost the end of the day. Here is something for people who are interested in clicking on something. I like listening to this it. And thank goodness I have headphones. =)

Cheers.. more to come when I free =)

3 comments:

Dissociated Mind said...

hahhaa... great writing!

Lil' Blue Bear said...

5 course lunch??? Hahahahaha... where are you working?

xiong said...

Thank you =)

Oh.. I work in some really ulu place in between Ipoh and KL. Fun eh? Want to drop psychology to be a psycho at site? =P