26 February 2007

Woah.. (Pic)



Thanks for reminding that I am growing older and wider. Yes, I still think the petrol vouchers is still the best present. No, I really appreciate the presents you guys gave me, a good guess it is. Yes, remember to not get me those really elaborate t-shirts with really fancy design. Can't imagine how odd I would look.

To those who did not send me an sms on my birthday but did remember, thank you very much! You save me RM 0.07 to RM 0.15 per sms depending on the telco you are on. Yes, I am cheapskate. Yes, I will reply your sms even when I have RM 10 left for 20 days.

BUT, thank you all for remembering and being such a blessing to me too! If I have forgotten to thank you, do ask me out for lunch or dinner and I will gladly meet you.

Cheers!

1 comment:

Dissociated Mind said...

hey... did you mean "wiser" or "wider"?