08 February 2007

Tripple booking

  1. Give in to pressure by the committee who organised a BBQ trip to the seaside for college's winners of some grand competition on Saturday afternoon.
  2. Succumb to pleadings of a pretty (petite) lady to attend a reunion where you can see all the former prefects of yesteryears and lots of lots of juniors (still in high school) in their once-in-a-life-time-can-wear-something-really-nice dresses on Saturday evening.
  3. Submit to life's norm of not-turning-down-a-21-year-old-b'day-girl's invitation to a party on Saturday evening.
That? was last year, when life was so much more complicated and I did not use my organiser to plan out dates properly.

This year's New Year Resolution is to be more organise and able to plan out events properly. Or so I thought. I nearly did the same thing again. Luckily, only to find out how close I was to agreeing to attend three different events again, starting at almost the same time. 2 farewell parties and 1 friend's "house warming" ;)

So much for trying to use my organiser as part of my dust collection.

No comments: