16 November 2006

Trouble in bed...

Since that incident, I have problems in bed. I have too many pillows, my neck aches when I sleep on more than two pillows stacked together, the extra pillow falls off the bed as I can only hug two at a time.

Please come home, jie...

Other problems include the laptop cannot detect wireless connection sometimes, my comp is going crazy and I am sleepy all the time. *yawn...


Cheerrzzzzz.zz.z.zzz.....

p.s. now I know why I am sleepy, I just watched two James Bond flicks tonight! I should be busy doing homeworrkkzzzz.z.zz....

1 comment:

Dissociated Mind said...

Use the jaring dialup account. I'm not sure when those credits expire (or if they will), but I checked last night and they're still there.

You could always put the extra pillows elsewhere, ya know. ;)