25 November 2006

Tagged!

I am lazy (to finish my homework)... Tagged by Jee (Ben)

Here goes!

4 things many don't know:
- I am not as hardworking as I sound
- I like drinking water (lots)
- I do imagine what would it be like to have (insert your name) as a girlfriend, wife, sister. If you are a guy, how on earth did you get/survive your girlfriend, wife, sister...
- Had a crush on my teacher when I was 5.


4 movies I could watch over and over:
- Most James Bond movies
- True Lies
- Indiana Jones Series
- Back 2 The Future I, II & III

4 places where I've lived:
- Subang Jaya
- Air Hitam (Penang)
- Kota Kemuning
- Kai Been

4 TV shows I love:
- Top Gear
- Dr House
- NCIS
- Doc Martin

4 places i've been for vacation:
- East Coast
- Thailand, Cambodia
- Australia
- US

4 of my favourite foods:
- Meat
- Vegetable
- Fish
- Rice & Noodle


4 places i would rather be:
- UK
- Where everybody knows your name
- Your house
- Her house

4 favourite songs:
- James Bond Theme song
- C&C: Red Alert (sound track)
- Rainbow 6 (theme song)
- Day by Day (Point of Grace)

4 others I wanna tag:
- Jill, Rose, Beanstalk, Ripper & traits
- Eun
- Shi
- Carr

No comments: