21 April 2006

A short one

When is it the right time to like someone? Is the person I like the right one? Would it hurt to wait and see or just go ahead and consider? What if someone better comes along or someone who is THE one comes about?

I once heard or saw a bumper sticker's perspective of a relationship (the not so serious one) - "choosing the right partner is like buying a computer; the longer you wait, a newer better one comes along (paraphrased)".

Is that what I really want? Or should I just wait for God to move? I know I would missout in His goodness by doing things my own way? Only time will tell.

p.s. There is no particular one yet. But several... *shock!*

2 comments:

Loretta said...

i totally absolutely feel ya! :P

xiong said...

That, I understand... hahah... but it is the choices that I have that throws me off. No worries... just thinking..