28 April 2006

The price to pay

There is a heavy price to pay for maintaining long distance relationship (i.e. Singapore).

50cents per Text (SMS)!!

At the rate I went before I realised, I am a few Ringgit poorer than before. But I guess it was worth it.

The obsession with money lately? Not that I am becoming more calculative, but it is a involuntary action due to spending too much. I have nearly blew nearly RM 150 the past two weeks. Mostly on food. And that is not good. I am way over my budget and that is really scaring me.

I don't like asking for money from my parents. Sure it is their duty to pay me allowance but not at the rate I am spending. *grumble*

I can't wait for the day I start earning my own living... till then, somebody save me..
*ends with Smallville's theme song*

p.s. Don't worry the-rest-of-the-people-around-the-world, I will try my best to keep in contact. Maybe the cheaper way. :P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yeah... by coming online more often!!!