12 April 2009

Nightmare

What a nightmare!

I dreamt about her,

The second time since I got here.

It wasn't the type in which I woke up in sweat,

But it is the one filled with the feeling of dread.


In my dream I saw her,

Walking in a dodgy area,

Not somewhere secluded and dark,

But like Genting Highlands theme park.

Holding hands with joy,

It seems like she has a boy.


Everywhere they went,

I followed as close as I can.

Twist and turn in the crowd,

I lost them in the cloud.


High and low I search for her,

For she is someone I hold dear.

In the end I sat in despair,

Because she is not to be found anywhere.


Is this a sign I ponder,

That I lose to someone younger?

That boy is just 12 years old,

Or so I was told.

In my dream I am a loser,

What bummer.


It will be all right. There is Easter bunny and chocolate eggs to munch on. Yumm...

No comments: