20 August 2007

The Beginning of The End

Question: Which is better? Working or Studying?
Answer: Working makes you brain dead; studying causes fatigue.

Five months of practical training/industrial attachment/working part-time/cheap labour/slave trade in two different firms sure is great learning experience. It was a strange experience for me. I supposed that while it is quite a challenge to be working for two (and a half) firms, it is a great learning experience.

One is a construction firm, the other an architecture firm (with a town planning firm/department, hence the half). Both are related to each other, but cover two very different aspects of the same industry.

Which is better? I spent more time in the arch firm than the construction firm. Which happens to be a more healthy option because almost half the guys in the construction firm smokes (in an office with a/c). But hey, who said the construction industry in Malaysia is an easy job (or not corrupted)?

Yes, I know I am getting off tangent. I need to really think before I type. So while I think, here are some pictures for your viewing.

Architect Joke
A: Can I borrow your colour pencil.
B: Don't have it with me lah. But I have it at home
A: Your pencils will be too small lah (pointing at house models)
B: Err... hahahhaha..
*Note: This is where you laugh (uneasily) too

The pictures below are unofficial site visit to Sunway South Quay at night while I have my trusty camera next to me and ample time on hand




Thinking still in progress..

Yup, Cheers!

1 comment:

sonia said...

Hey, we can go visit South Quay just for the sake of it wan ar? I've been wanting to visit that place! =D