24 November 2005

I am still alive

An update for the sake of updates. I am still alive. Just a little busy.

I am surprised that I could go so long not reading and writing blogs. Man, I miss all those funny posts by all those funny people. Here, is a little update in point form for people who are busy like me:

  • It is deadline season: all homework and assignments are due within a short period of time. My course is coming to an end, in 4 weeks time.
  • No credit: my handphone has had no credit since it recovered from its fall a few weeks back.
  • Youth camp is coming: yeah.. one which I might not be going to enjoy. I might not have the time to! blewk..
  • Moving to a new road - slowly: so slowly that people actually notice the progress in movement.
  • Missing people: yeah, I miss proper human interaction quite a lot.
  • Hungry: I eat the same thing each day even guys notice
  • Hunger: My spirit man is.
  • Homecoming: Many of my friends are coming back from abroad and I succesfully managed to mix all their dates. Brilliant eh?
How would I survive? Find out soon, if you see the next post.. ever..

1 comment:

Dissociated Mind said...

hey.. Good update although it's not about anything much... Just miss hearing about the ongoings back in the house. :) Love ya!