15 August 2005

shower of blessings!

Sunday is a beautiful day. Sermon was about Jesus saying: I'll be back... (say it with a manly, German accent for more effect). It was a great reminder about the question on whether we will be ready if for what ever reason Jesus said He is coming tomorrow. Of course, do not be fooled by the question, it is bound to happen.

When Eld. Be gave an alter call, I was one of the first one to be up there! In a way I am proud because I would usually wait for 23 people to go up first before seeing whether I am I want to go up or not.

I was glad mostly because I wanted God to help me. And the fact is only He can help me. I guess I always make the mistake of relying so much on myself more than on Him. Eld. Be quickly prayed over me, and through Char, He told me "Perfect love knows no fear".

Followed on was during hang-out time, A. Flor decided to get me a Christmas@Park T-shirt. Sounds pretty strange, because Christmas is in another 4 more months away. That, did not bother me because I am getting a new T-shirt!!

So, brilliant is a word to describe today. Blessed by God is the phrase to describe what I am feeling now. Thanks :)

p.s. Welcome to my blog! My visitor count has gone up to 2!! TWO!! dua! tu! ngo leh! liong gor!.. buahahha...
p.p.s. Oh, another blessing is, the Wee sis' leftover egg sandwiches! yumm....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice blog! *makes my mark* will keep up with it.